Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I've decluttered Wednesday


I have neglected some things in the past few weeks, especially my jogging & decluttering. This is my decluttering excuse:



We have had 2 camping trips in the last 2 weeks (& have another one soon!), not to mention my son is starting school this week, so no extra time, but I am back in the saddle! I sold a large toy set through Craigslist today, this 2 foot high monstrosity of a toy :


... and I am Ebaying all the winter boy clothes that have been accumulating bins in the basement. I didn't have time to Ebay last year, but I don't have the space to not Ebay this year! Anyone need any boy's clothes? They are here! In addition to all the Ebaying, my friend is having a garage sale in 2 weeks, so I am joining her, and will be getting rid of even more! I am going to whip this house into shape this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment