Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Camper decorating

I've been a busy bee, redoing things in the camper. I made covers for the upholstery, curtains, and a couple of throw pillows (i'm changing one of them). Here are a few before/after pics. You can click on them to see them enlarged.

The dining area...

I still have the 2 small side cushions to make covers for. I ran out of material before I got to them, and have to get more.

My husband's in the process of making a removable rail for the top bunk, so my son can sleep up there. I'll post pics when he does.


Rather than create a thermal lining for the curtains, I just reused the old curtains as the liner.


Cute, eh? I still need to sand/paint the cabinet fronts, and my husband will be putting in wood floors. We had just enough left over wood flooring from when we had it installed in our family room. It will look sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment